It's been a busy night so far... I decided to work on a new fun force pike which I haven't really documented the progression but will the assembly... It's not to the 501st costume reference library (crl) as it's not screen accurate but it's just for me. It's one of a kind... To be posted after I show it off at an event.
Nihilus - I've been adding a couple layers of Mold Max 30 to the mold over the last week as it takes 24h to cure and did it in two halves. I finished the mother mold this evening which I took my time on instead of rushing against the pot life (how long it takes to start setting). Installed closing bolts, measured the cavity, washed it, and did the first pull. Original mask was 150g and the new one is 97g it's so light. Nice thing too is that if dropped it will not shatter.
I've also been designing my indoor spray paint booth with a powered vent to catch the paint particulate and exhaust the fumes. I have a massive blower used for a house heating furnace and boy does it blow! That's another project which I can't want to have working.